Robyn Benson was voted Santa Fe Business Woman of the year in 2008 and has been featured in numerous media outlets relating to Santa Fe Soul, the Santa Fe Soul Foundation and the new Self Care Revolution and her recent best selling books.
She has been written about in Natural Awakenings, and the New Mexican local paper.
Robyn was interviewed for an article in Men’s Magazine and wrote two Articles for Sustainable Santa Fe, and a recent article in the February edition of Green Fire Times.
Brief Listing of Speaking Engagements:
- Keynote speaker for three consecutive years at the Extraordinary Tesla Technology Conference
- Keynote speaker at Women’s Voices (Anti-aging and Mood Cure)
- Two time speaker at Bioneers conference
- Invited to speak at the Women Rock conference
- Speaker for the New Mexico Women of the Arts
- One of 100 messenger speakers at the Messenger Summit,
- Spoke to a graduating class of doctors of Oriental medicine
- Navigating the future conference. I am sharing the stage with Dr. Hyla Cass, Michael Gelb, Jean Houston
- American Academy of Ozone Therapy Conference
- Keynote Speaker at the Extraordinary Tesla Technology Conference
- Keynote Speaker at the NYC Health Expo
- Keynote speaker at the Annual AAOT medical conference
- Invited to teach an online 7-week Self-Care Course for the Shift Network
- Keynote speaker at the Revitalize and Thrive event in Santa Fe NM
- Speaker at Santa Fe Health Care Network, Unleash Your Brain Power
In the Press:
- Quoted in Expert Tips to Avoid Overeating Candy on Halloween (Psychology Today)